Friday, October 23, 2009

10-23-2009 Letter Home

Family!

The plane ride was great. I took so much video and many pictures of the experience that Ill be sending soon if my camera doesn't get robbed.



Fortaleza is something like Arizona mixed with Sao Paulo, a little bit more of a Mexico feeling, with beaches and the whole coastal feel thrown in as well. President Batt is a way cool guy and I feel so lucky to be in this mission.
I'm getting my trainer tonight and heading out immediately, I don´t know where. Just wanted you guys to know that I am safe, they are letting us all e-mail our parents in the mission office while the Brazilians are getting some short mission-specific training in Portuguese.



Ah man, leaving Connor was so hard this morning. I am going to miss him so much.
It was super emotional. For me it takes things like these a while to boil over inside of me.
But I love him so much.

And could you put my new address here on Fortaleza up on the blog and start passing around?

Elder Carpenter
Missão Brasil Fortaleza
Av. Santos Dumont 1789 Sala 1612
Ed. Potenza, Aldeota
Fortaleza-CE
60150-160


Fortaleza is awesome! More on Monday, my new P-Day.

I love you all so much! Wish I could type more! Have a great weekend!

Your son,
Elder Brendon Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment