Monday, April 5, 2010

4-05-2010 Letter Home

Happy Easter!

I love you guys. I spent my time today reading your letters and I love you all, but please keep me in your prayers.  I have a great April Fool's Joke too that I wanted to write but I didn't have enough time. I'll write it up next P-Day and you'll have to insert it where this e-mail would be. I was very thankful for all the awesome news and videos I got today. 

The camera is fine now, and plus I put all my photos on a CD so I will send that to you guys with my journal in a couple weeks!! Unfortunately I didn't bring it with me this time so there's going to be another lack of media. Yeah, we emptied the font completely, cleaned it and then filled it up again. The water during the day is always lukewarm so it wasn't bad. About the shower water heaters on the mission, yeah, there is only one house somewhere in the mission that is rumored to have a hot water heater... looking forward to finding where it is and going to take a hot shower there, hah.

Woah, a new little cousin! That's awesome! Maybe you guys are there in Arizona right now!

Thank you so much for that awesome scripture and the kind, warm, wonderfully motherly comments. I needed those a lot and I love you so much, Mom. You make me feel like the person I need to be already and I am very grateful that I have you in my life. I love you!



You all are great and awesome and  I love you I love you I love you so much! The mission is crazy!

Love,
Elder Carpenter



No comments:

Post a Comment